Who We Are
Programs for Parents (PfP) is a non-profit organization which works to ensure that children get the best possible start in life. We accomplish this by promoting quality child care services within our community.
We link families seeking child care with those organizations that provide such skills. In addition, our goal is to continue to enhance the skills and activities of child care providers so that children and families receive high quality services in the areas of health, safety and child development.
- New Jersey First Steps, a state-wide Infant/ Toddler Initiative, presents The Best of PITC I. PITC stands for the Program for Infant Toddler Care develop d […]
- Please be aware that Programs for Parents is now accepting applications for our Fall 2017 CDA course! Steps to Apply to the Fall 2017 CDA Program! […]
- On August 24th 2017, Programs for Parents hosted a webinar presented by the New Jersey Department of Health on Childhood Immunizations. The presentation was presented by […]
- Join us this year at New Jersey First Steps Leadership Institute. This year, we feature educator and author Julie K. Biddle, PhD, as she will discuss […]
- Guiding Principles of Early Care-Part 2
- Guiding Principles of Early Care-Part 2 (Spanish)
- Guiding Principles of Early Care Part 1
Child care environments must be safe, but do you know the seven other features a quality program mus...September 26 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm at