Who We Are
Programs for Parents (PfP) is a non-profit organization which works to ensure that children get the best possible start in life. We accomplish this by promoting quality child care services within our community.
We link families seeking child care with those organizations that provide such skills. In addition, our goal is to continue to enhance the skills and activities of child care providers so that children and families receive high quality services in the areas of health, safety and child development.
- The following information will be posted today on the DFD Child Care website at http://www.childcarenj.com/Providers/Training NEW NOTICE – APRIL 11, 2017 The online Foundations of […]
- Week of the Young Child ” Partnering for Success for Young Children ” Join Programs for Parents for the annual Breakfast Celebration! In cooperation with […]
- After months of planning and work, Programs for Parents is proud to unveil our new website. We’ve redesigned it for ease of use and a modern […]
Week of the Young Child ” Partnering for Success for Young Children ” Join Programs for Paren...April 27 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am at
- April 27 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm at
- April 28 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am at
- May 2 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm at
- May 9 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm at
- May 16 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm at