Who We Are
Programs for Parents (PfP) is a non-profit organization which works to ensure that children get the best possible start in life. We accomplish this by promoting quality child care services within our community.
We link families seeking child care with those organizations that provide such skills. In addition, our goal is to continue to enhance the skills and activities of child care providers so that children and families receive high quality services in the areas of health, safety and child development.
- Program for Parents 7th Annual Teen Parent Summit takes place on June 9th. This FREE event provides a much-needed resource for teens to learn parenting skills […]
- Child care providers won’t want to miss this annual conference May 20th on ways to enrich your summer activities. Workshops will include Fitness, Cultural Awareness, Science, […]
- Sign up for the FREE Health & Safety Basics class occurring at Programs for Parents Newark location. This is a required course for CCDBG reauthorization. For […]
- New Jersey First Steps, Northern Region, and Programs for Parents, are excited to announce The Best of Program for Infant Toddler Care II. The 5-part series […]
- New Jersey First Steps, Northern Region, and Programs for Parents present a FREE Six Part Series on NJ Birth to Three Early Learning Standards. The sessions […]
Attend this Free 6-Part Series! Tuesdays 5/2/17 to 6/6/17 from 6 to 8 pm. Language Developm...May 30 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm at Programs for Parents Montclair
Attend this Free 5-Part Series! Tuesdays 5/2/17 to 5/30/17 from 6 to 9 pm. Amazing Brains (...May 30 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm at Programs for Parents Montclair
Attend this Free 6-Part Series! Tuesdays 5/2/17 to 6/6/17 from 6 to 8 pm. Physical and Moto...June 6 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm at Programs for Parents Montclair
Are you a teen parent or about to become one? You won’t want to miss Program for Parents 7th...June 9 @ 8:30 am - 2:00 pm at Paul Robeson Campus Center, Rutgers University