Who We Are
Programs for Parents (PfP) is a non-profit organization which works to ensure that children get the best possible start in life. We accomplish this by promoting quality child care services within our community.
We link families seeking child care with those organizations that provide such skills. In addition, our goal is to continue to enhance the skills and activities of child care providers so that children and families receive high quality services in the areas of health, safety and child development.
- February 23 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm at
- February 24 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm at
- February 28 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm at
- March 1 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm at
- March 4 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm at
- March 7 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm at