- Free 5-Part Series on The Best of Programs for Infant Toddler Care (4/27/2017)
New Jersey First Steps, Northern Region, and Programs for Parents, are excited to announce The Best of Program for Infant Toddler Care II. The 5-part series begins on May 2nd and runs every Tuesday through May 30, 2017 from 6 to 9 pm. The courses will take place at Programs for Parents Montclair location. The program is funded by the New Jersey Department of Human Services, Division of Family Development. For more information, visit Programs for Parents calendar.
- Free Six Part Series on NJ Birth to Three Early Learning Standards (4/27/2017)
New Jersey First Steps, Northern Region, and Programs for Parents present a FREE Six Part Series on NJ Birth to Three Early Learning Standards. The sessions run on Tuesdays from 5/2 to 6/6/17, 6 to 8 pm and will be held at Program for Parents Montclair location. Attendees will earn 12 credits for attending the six sessions. The courses are funded by New Jersey Department of Human Services, Division of Family Development. For more information, go to Programs for Parents Calendar.
- CCDBG Health & Safety Training – Update (4/25/2017)
The following information will be posted today on the DFD Child Care website at http://www.childcarenj.com/Providers/Training
NEW NOTICE – APRIL 11, 2017
The online Foundations of Child Development training (for Child Care Center Teachers and for Family Child Care Providers) through Better Kid Care will continue to be free through Sunday, April 30, 2017.
After Sunday, April 30, 2017 – you can access the online training for a $5 fee or you can take the instructor led training, for free, though your local CCR&R.
Remember, the deadline for completing this training was Friday, March 31, 2017. If you have not completed this training yet, you should do so immediately.
After April 30, 2017, DFD will update the DFD Child Care website with detailed instructions on how to access the Foundations of Child Development Training online along with instructions on how to pay the $5 fee.
The following trainings should continue to be offered at each CCR&R at no cost.
- CCDBG Health and Safety Basic Training (6 hour),
- Family Child Care Orientation (2 hour),
- Foundations in Child Development (2 hour),
- Mandated Reporter/Child Abuse and Neglect (2 hour)
Thank you for your continued support in offering quality training to our early education workforce.
- New Trainings to meet the CCDBG requirements posted! See our Training Calendar and sign up on www.pinjregistry.org now! Check back often for additional postings. (4/10/2017)
- Week of the Young Child – Breakfast – April 27 (3/31/2017)
Week of the Young Child
” Partnering for Success for Young Children ”
Join Programs for Parents for the annual Breakfast Celebration!
In cooperation with Essex-Hudson AEYC
Thursday, April 27, 2017
8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
NJPAC – Nico Kitchen
One Center Street, Newark, NJ 07104
Joyce A. Thomas
Administration for Children and Families, Region 2Kindly RSVP by April 12, 2017, to Susan Boyle at email@example.com call 973-733-4052
Click Pay Now to pay online using your credit/debit card. Service provided by PayPal.
Cost: $38 per person.
- PfP’s New Website Goes Live (1/10/2017)
After months of planning and work, Programs for Parents is proud to unveil our new website. We’ve redesigned it for ease of use and a modern look to serve our clients and stakeholders better. We hope you like the new look and ask that you email us with any feedback.
- Child Care Referral Online Form (11/7/2016)
- SAVE THE DATE for the GALA (9/24/2016)