Who We Are
Programs for Parents (PfP) is a non-profit organization which works to ensure that children get the best possible start in life. We accomplish this by promoting quality child care services within our community.
We link families seeking child care with those organizations that provide such skills. In addition, our goal is to continue to enhance the skills and activities of child care providers so that children and families receive high quality services in the areas of health, safety and child development.
- New Jersey First Steps A State-wide Infant Toddler Initiative Northern Region Programs for Parents, Inc. presents Guiding Principles of Early Care Part 1 & 2 […]
DIRECTORS: Want to become more effective with your evaluations? Attend our workshop on Staff Assessment and Evaluation!Gearing up for Staff Evaluations? Want to become more effective with your evaluations? Attend our workshop on Staff Assessment and Evaluation! Effective employee evaluations should help […]
- Please be aware that Programs for Parents is now accepting applications for our Fall 2017 CDA course! Steps to Apply to the Fall 2017 CDA Program! […]
- Programs for Parents has partnered with Rutgers University-Newark’s Office of University Community Partnerships to bring early childhood professionals this exciting workshop! The Bringing Books to Life workshop […]
- Entrenamientos gratis para bebés y niños pequeños disponible en español en Noviembre. Para registrarse, visite al www.pinjregistry.org.
- Looking for training to meet the CCDBG requirements? Looking to improve your knowledge of infants and toddlers? Looking to build your skills as an early childhood […]
- New Jersey First Steps, a state-wide Infant/ Toddler Initiative, presents The Best of PITC I. PITC stands for the Program for Infant Toddler Care develop d […]