Who We Are
Programs for Parents (PfP) is a non-profit organization which works to ensure that children get the best possible start in life. We accomplish this by promoting quality child care services within our community.
We link families seeking child care with those organizations that provide such skills. In addition, our goal is to continue to enhance the skills and activities of child care providers so that children and families receive high quality services in the areas of health, safety and child development.
- Click here to register for this conference Haga clic aquí para registrarse en esta conferencia
- Tune in over the next three days on WNET 13 and NJTV to see a three part panel discussion featuring Programs for Parent’s CEO Beverly Lynn. […]
- Join Programs for Parents for the annual Breakfast Celebration! Week of the Young Child ”Partnering for Success for Young Children” In Partnership with Essex-Hudson NJAEYC and […]
Want to learn how to track milestones? Join us for our Ages & Stages Questionnaire informational training on 3.20.18Have you ever been interested in child development? Want to learn how to track milestones? Do you work with children ages 0-5? Then join us for […]
- Looking for training to meet the CCDBG requirements? Identifying Child Abuse and Neglect: Mandated Reporting 3/20/2018, 6:30pm-8:30pm Montclair—Free Foundations of Child Development workshop (FREE) offered on 3/26/2018. ALL trainings […]
Do you serve a diverse population of students? Attend this workshop on “Cultural Competence!” 3.27.18Cultural Competence Tuesday, March 27, 6:30-8:30pm 500 Bloomfield Ave. Montclair, NJ —$15.00 Do you serve a diverse population of students? In this workshop, participants will be […]
Attend our training this week, “Use It or Lose It: How to Gain Your Day Back!” Specifically for leaders!Use It or Lose It: How to Gain Your Day Back Wednesday, March 21, 6:30-8:30pm 500 Bloomfield Ave. Montclair, NJ 07042—$15.00 How you use time depends […]
- April 23 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm at Programs for Parents Montclair
- April 23 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm at Programs for Parents Newark
- April 25 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm at Programs for Parents Montclair
- April 25 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- April 25 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm at Programs for Parents Newark
- May 2 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm at Programs for Parents Newark