Who We Are
Programs for Parents (PfP) is a non-profit organization which works to ensure that children get the best possible start in life. We accomplish this by promoting quality child care services within our community.
We link families seeking child care with those organizations that provide such skills. In addition, our goal is to continue to enhance the skills and activities of child care providers so that children and families receive high quality services in the areas of health, safety and child development.
Want to learn how to track milestones? Join us for our Ages & Stages Questionnaire informational training on 3.20.18Have you ever been interested in child development? Want to learn how to track milestones? Do you work with children ages 0-5? Then join us for […]
- Looking for training to meet the CCDBG requirements? Identifying Child Abuse and Neglect: Mandated Reporting 3/20/2018, 6:30pm-8:30pm Montclair—Free Foundations of Child Development workshop (FREE) offered on 3/26/2018. ALL trainings […]
Do you serve a diverse population of students? Attend this workshop on “Cultural Competence!” 3.27.18Cultural Competence Tuesday, March 27, 6:30-8:30pm 500 Bloomfield Ave. Montclair, NJ —$15.00 Do you serve a diverse population of students? In this workshop, participants will be […]
Attend our training this week, “Use It or Lose It: How to Gain Your Day Back!” Specifically for leaders!Use It or Lose It: How to Gain Your Day Back Wednesday, March 21, 6:30-8:30pm 500 Bloomfield Ave. Montclair, NJ 07042—$15.00 How you use time depends […]
Acompáñenos el Lunes 03/12/2018 en un taller emocionante: Hace frio afuera ¿Qué hacemos? Solo $15.00.Está frío afuera. ¿Qué hacemos? Monday, Marzo 12, 6:30-8:30pm Montclair—$15.00 Los participantes aprenderán cómo facilitar actividades que promuevan habilidades específicas de movimiento, orienten y apoyen a […]
- March 21 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm at Programs for Parents Newark
- March 21 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm at Programs for Parents Montclair
- March 22 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm at Programs for Parents Montclair
- March 26 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm at Programs for Parents Montclair
- March 27 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm at Programs for Parents Montclair
- March 28 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm at Programs for Parents Montclair