Who We Are
Programs for Parents (PfP) is a non-profit organization which works to ensure that children get the best possible start in life. We accomplish this by promoting quality child care services within our community.
We link families seeking child care with those organizations that provide such skills. In addition, our goal is to continue to enhance the skills and activities of child care providers so that children and families receive high quality services in the areas of health, safety and child development.
Acompáñenos el Lunes 03/12/2018 en un taller emocionante: Hace frio afuera ¿Qué hacemos? Solo $15.00.Está frío afuera. ¿Qué hacemos? Monday, Marzo 12, 6:30-8:30pm Montclair—$15.00 Los participantes aprenderán cómo facilitar actividades que promuevan habilidades específicas de movimiento, orienten y apoyen a […]
- It’s Cold Outside. What Do We Do?—English Wednesday, February 28, 6:30-8:30pm Montclair—$15.00 Learn how to facilitate activities that promote specific movement skills, guide and support children […]
Looking for resources for your child for After school and Summer? Join Newark Thrives! Parent Advisory Committee this SATURDAY 2/24/2018!Looking to get a great understanding of the resources the city has to offer your youth for Summer and After school? Did you know childcare subsidies […]
Parents: Want to increase your child’s academic success? Learn to make the Home to School Connection at this FREE workshop!Home to School Connection Wednesday, February 21, 6:30-8:30pm 570 Broad St. 9th Floor, Newark, NJ Parents and caregivers will learn how to become involved in partnering […]
- The Baby Box Programs for Parents (PfP) is promoting safe infant sleep by distributing Baby Boxes to parents and agencies. The Baby Boxes are made by […]
- March 20 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm at Programs for Parents Montclair
- March 21 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm at Online
- March 21 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm at Programs for Parents Newark
- March 21 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm at Programs for Parents Montclair
- March 22 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm at Programs for Parents Montclair
- March 26 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm at Programs for Parents Montclair