Who We Are
Programs for Parents (PfP) is a non-profit organization which works to ensure that children get the best possible start in life. We accomplish this by promoting quality child care services within our community.
We link families seeking child care with those organizations that provide such skills. In addition, our goal is to continue to enhance the skills and activities of child care providers so that children and families receive high quality services in the areas of health, safety and child development.
- “Programs for Parents Winter Spring 2019 is here! Celebrating 35 years of excellence and commitment to children, families and the early care and education community – […]
- Programs for Parents is […]
- Just in time for 2018 tax return preparation, Programs for Parents is offering a specialized training for Family Child Care Providers! Tax and Finance 101 will […]
- Programs for Parents Kicks Off 35th Anniversary at the NYSE Celebrating thirty-five years of serving Essex County Programs for Parents (PfP) was invited to ring the […]
Children should be in motion most of the school day. Keeping children healthy means promoting nutrit...February 23 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm at Programs for Parents Montclair
- February 26 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm at Programs for Parents Montclair
Programs for Parents is excited about kicking off new CDA classes this spring! We are holding the CD...February 27 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm at Programs for Parents Newark
Learn how to guide children’s behavior in a positive way. Participants will learn ways to resp...March 4 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm at Programs for Parents Montclair
This training series of seven, three-hour workshops promotes awareness about the unique social and e...March 12 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm at Programs for Parents Newark
- March 13 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm at Programs for Parents Newark