Who We Are
Programs for Parents (PfP) is a non-profit organization which works to ensure that children get the best possible start in life. We accomplish this by promoting quality child care services within our community.
We link families seeking child care with those organizations that provide such skills. In addition, our goal is to continue to enhance the skills and activities of child care providers so that children and families receive high quality services in the areas of health, safety and child development.
- Healthy Homes for Family Child Care Providers Learn to prevent diseases including lead poisoning and asthma as well as prevent injuries in your home using safe […]
Registration is Now Open for the Essex County Out of School Time (Summer & After school) Conference!Join us for a day of targeted professional development opportunities for OST directors and staff, focused on combating summer learning loss and summer camp culture building. […]
- Click here to register for this conference Haga clic aquí para registrarse en esta conferencia
- Tune in over the next three days on WNET 13 and NJTV to see a three part panel discussion featuring Programs for Parent’s CEO Beverly Lynn. […]
- Join Programs for Parents for the annual Breakfast Celebration! Week of the Young Child ”Partnering for Success for Young Children” In Partnership with Essex-Hudson NJAEYC and […]
Want to learn how to track milestones? Join us for our Ages & Stages Questionnaire informational training on 3.20.18Have you ever been interested in child development? Want to learn how to track milestones? Do you work with children ages 0-5? Then join us for […]
- May 22 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm at Programs for Parents Montclair
- May 23 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm at Programs for Parents Newark
- May 23 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm at Programs for Parents Montclair
- May 30 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm at Programs for Parents Newark
- June 6 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm at Programs for Parents Newark
- June 6 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm at Programs for Parents Montclair