Who We Are
Programs for Parents (PfP) is a non-profit organization which works to ensure that children get the best possible start in life. We accomplish this by promoting quality child care services within our community.
We link families seeking child care with those organizations that provide such skills. In addition, our goal is to continue to enhance the skills and activities of child care providers so that children and families receive high quality services in the areas of health, safety and child development.
- “Looking for information on working with children with challenging behaviors? This is the workshop for you! Learn how to guide children’s behavior in a positive way. […]
- “Programs for Parents Winter Spring 2019 is here! Celebrating 35 years of excellence and commitment to children, families and the early care and education community – […]
- Programs for Parents is […]
- Just in time for 2018 tax return preparation, Programs for Parents is offering a specialized training for Family Child Care Providers! Tax and Finance 101 will […]
Los participantes recibirán un resumen que cubre lo siguiente: Desarrollar una conciencia de los E...March 19 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm at Programs for Parents Montclair
Mealtime for Infants and Toddlers Wed. 3/20/2019 , 6:30 pm-8:30 pm Come see what responsive feeding ...March 20 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm at Neighborhood Child Care Center
- March 20 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm at Neighborhood Child Care Center
Bring your lunchMarch 22 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm at Programs for Parents Newark
If you don’t take care of yourself, you won’t be able to take care of the children. Nurt...March 23 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm at Programs for Parents Montclair
This training series of seven, three-hour workshops promotes awareness about the unique social and e...March 26 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm at Programs for Parents Newark