Who We Are
Programs for Parents (PfP) is a non-profit organization which works to ensure that children get the best possible start in life. We accomplish this by promoting quality child care services within our community.
We link families seeking child care with those organizations that provide such skills. In addition, our goal is to continue to enhance the skills and activities of child care providers so that children and families receive high quality services in the areas of health, safety and child development.
Parents: Want to increase your child’s academic success? Learn to make the Home to School Connection at this FREE workshop!Home to School Connection Wednesday, February 21, 6:30-8:30pm 570 Broad St. 9th Floor, Newark, NJ Parents and caregivers will learn how to become involved in partnering […]
- The Baby Box Programs for Parents (PfP) is promoting safe infant sleep by distributing Baby Boxes to parents and agencies. The Baby Boxes are made by […]
- Looking for training to meet the CCDBG requirements? Looking to improve your knowledge of infants and toddlers? Looking to build your skills as an early childhood […]
- New Jersey First Steps A State-wide Infant Toddler Initiative Northern Region Programs for Parents, Inc. presents Guiding Principles of Early Care Part 1 & 2 […]
DIRECTORS: Want to become more effective with your evaluations? Attend our workshop on Staff Assessment and Evaluation!Gearing up for Staff Evaluations? Want to become more effective with your evaluations? Attend our workshop on Staff Assessment and Evaluation! Effective employee evaluations should help […]
- February 21 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm at Online
- February 21 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm at Programs for Parents Newark
Register at WWW.NJCCIS.COMFebruary 24 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm at Programs for Parents Montclair
- February 26 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm at Programs for Parents Montclair
- February 28 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm at Programs for Parents Montclair
- March 5 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm at Programs for Parents Montclair