Do you need help with the paperwork in this packet due to a disability? We are here to help. Please call us at 973-297-1114 or email If you have a physical or mental condition that makes it harder for you to do what the State regulations require, you may have rights under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act. These laws protect people with many different conditions, including diabetes, heart disease, HIV/AIDS, mental health problems, learning disabilities, a history of drug or alcohol addiction, depression, and difficulty with walking, seeing, or hearing. You can tell us if you think you have a disability. If you cannot do something that we ask you to do, we may be able to help you do it. Here are some ways that we can help:

  • We can explain your paperwork or responsibilities in another way.
  • We can help you complete your paperwork, in person (at our office) or on the telephone if you cannot come to our office.
  • We can give you more time to complete your paperwork.

You can choose to give us information regarding your disability. However, in order to assist you, we may share this information with others who are responsible for this program. If you choose not to tell us about your disability, and it is not obvious to us, Programs for Parents is not responsible for providing an accommodation for you.

Translate »