- Leadership Series in Early Childcare (4/17/2019)
- Training (3/20/2019)
- CCDBG Training – Health and Safety Basics (3/20/2019)
- Working with Children with Challenging Behaviors (2/26/2019)
- Winter/Spring Training Calendar (2/11/2019)
- CCDBG Training (2/7/2019)
- Health and Safety Training for Infants / Toddlers series (2/7/2019)
- Help! They are Biting Again (2/7/2019)
- CDA Orientation (1/31/2019)
Programs for Parents is excited about kicking off new CDA classes this spring! We are holding the CDA Mandatory Orientation February 13 and February 27 from 6:00 pm-8:00 pm at Programs for Parents NEWARK office. The exact location is 570 Broad St. Newark NJ, 07102, 9th Fl. Training room. You only need to attend one of the Orientation sessions.
· Classes will begin March 14 for Tuesday-Thursday classes. Tuesday and Thursdays classes meet from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm at our Newark location (570 Broad Street 9th floor Newark NJ). Classes will end approximately August 13.
· Classes will begin March 16 for Saturday classes. Saturday classes meet from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm in our Montclair location (500 Bloomfield Avenue 2nd floor Montclair NJ). Classes will end approximately August 10.
- Tax and Finance 101 for Family Child Care (1/23/2019)
Just in time for 2018 tax return preparation, Programs for Parents is offering a specialized training for Family Child Care Providers!
Tax and Finance 101 will discuss how the new tax laws affect Family Child Care Businesses plus provide information and resources for tracking income and expenses. This FREE workshop will be offered on Monday, February 4th from 6:30 pm-8:30pm at 500 Bloomfield Ave, Montclair, NJ. Register at www.njccis.com or by calling 973-744-4050. This workshop is only open to Family Child Care providers.