- Provider Appreciation Summer Fling (6/22/2018)
- 2017 Community of Learning Annual Report (6/22/2018)
- Public Hearing for the Proposed Child Care and Development Fund Plan 2019- 2021 (6/4/2018)
Public Hearing to Elicit Testimony for the Proposed Child Care Development State Plan.
Please click here to see the entire Child Care and Development Fund Plan proposal:
- Healthy Homes: FREE WORKSHOP FOR FCC & FFN PROVIDERS! (5/4/2018)Healthy Homes for Family Child Care ProvidersLearn to prevent diseases including lead poisoning and asthma as well as prevent injuries in your home using safe household practices and cleaning choices.Training given by AmeriGroupJoin us on Tuesday, May 8th, 6:30-8:30pm in Montclair-FREE
Register here: www.njccis.comFor more professional development opportunities, visit our training calendar https://www.programsforparents.org/events/Participants will receive 2 clock hours.
- Registration is Now Open for the Essex County Out of School Time (Summer Camp; After school) Conference! (5/4/2018)
Join us for a day of targeted professional development opportunities for OST directors and staff, focused on combating summer learning loss and summer camp culture building. Out of School Time (OST) includes before/afterschool, summer and weekend programs.
Saturday, June 23, 2018
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Registration and Breakfast begins at 8:00 am
Science Park High School
260 Norfolk St.
Newark, NJ 07103
$15 per person includes breakfast, lunch and all materials.
Registration for the conference is now closed.
Who should attend?
- Summer program / After school directors
- Teachers / Teacher Assistants
- Youth development staff
- School age child care providers
- Early child care providers
Participants will receive 5 hours and .5 CEUs
This conference is brought to you by Programs for Parents; Inc. in partnership with NJSACC, Newark Public Schools: Office of Expanded Learning Time and Newark Thrives!
- Luminary Conversation Series featuring PfP CEO Dr. Beverly Lynn (4/23/2018)
- NJ First Steps Infant/Toddler Conference (4/19/2018)
- Right from the Start NJ (4/11/2018)
Tune in over the next three days on WNET 13 and NJTV to see a three part panel discussion featuring Programs for Parent’s CEO Beverly Lynn. Air times are below.
Part 1: Wednesday, April 11
7pm on NJTV
1am on WNET/Thirteen
Part 2: Thursday, April 12
5:30pm on WHYY
7pm on NJTV
1:30am on WNET/Thirteen
Part 3: Friday, April 13
7pm, 11:30pm on NJTV
12:30am on WNET/Thirteen
- Join us at NICO’s Kitchen for the “Week of The Young Child” Breakfast! (4/9/2018)
Join Programs for Parents for the annual Breakfast Celebration!
Week of the Young Child
”Partnering for Success for Young Children”
In Partnership with Essex-Hudson NJAEYC
and The Chad School Foundation
Thursday, April 19, 2018
8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
NJPAC – Nico’s Kitchen
One Center Street, Newark, NJ 07104
Keynote Speaker is Elisa Neira; Deputy Commissioner of the NJ Department of Human Services
$38 per person
To pay online go to http://www.programsforparents.org/breakfast/
Check or money order can be made out to Programs for Parents and sent to:
Programs for Parents
Attn: WOYC 2018
570 Broad Street
Newark, NJ 07102
Please list names of attendees.
Kindly RSVP by April 9, 2018, to Susan Boyle at email@example.com
or call 973-733-4052
- Want to learn how to track milestones? Join us for our Ages & Stages Questionnaire informational training on 3.20.18 (3/19/2018)
Have you ever been interested in child development?
Want to learn how to track milestones?
Do you work with children ages 0-5?
Then join us for our Ages & Stages Questionnaire informational training on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 5:30-8:30 PM Cost is $5.00
Participants will receive an introduction to the ASQ Development Screening Tool, learn the importance of screening children, learn how to administer, score and interpret results.
Register here: www.njccis.com
For more professional development opportunities, visit our training calendar https://www.programsforparents.org/events/