- Family Child Care & Family, Friend, Neighbor Quarterly Meeting (11/15/2018)
- You’ve Asked For It… We’ve Provided It!!! Working with children with special needs training 12/10/18 (11/9/2018)
Don’t miss out on the following discussion!
- Normal growth and development
- Red flags
- How to document concerns
- How to talk to parents/caregivers about these concerns
- Strategies for inclusion of children with identified or not yet identified, special needs.
Register by visiting www.NJCCIS.com with Event# 115660
- P4P Career Academy Accepting NEW Students! (10/24/2018)
Study to become a Child Development Associate (CDA) by completing Programs for Parents’ CDA credentialing course through the P4P Career Academy. The P4P Career Academy is currently accepting new students. The new class will be starting on November 5th and conclude March 29th, 2019. Programs for Parents (PfP) is New Jersey’s largest Child Care Resource and Referral agency providing quality CDA instruction since 1996. We annually prepare over 200 early childhood educators with the essentials for successfully obtaining the CDA credential. The hallmarks of our CDA course include individualized mentoring and one-on-one coaching for every student. P4P instruction is relationship based and designed to see you through the process from start to finish and beyond! Our instructors are scholar/ practitioners from the field who employ the most current research and provide a first class, hands on educational experience. P4P instructors are highly credentialed and approved by the Council for Professional Recognition. Benefits of the P4P Career Academy are:
- Relationship based mentoring
- Individualized coaching
- Professional portfolio development
- Technical writing support
- Tuition Assistance
- Courses available in English and Spanish
- Authentic Assessment of student work
- Job Placement
- Asistance with childcare
- Designated Essex County WAVE stop
New students must enroll by Friday, November 2, 2018. Please see the flier for requirements to enroll. If you have any questions, please call Tyneisha Gibbs at 973-744-4050 ext. 1204 or email email@example.com
- Exploring New Territory with Zero To Three (10/9/2018)
NJ’s Think Babies Team @ #ZEROTOTHREE2018! Taking infant and toddler issues to new heights in the mile high city of Denver!!
Our awesome NJ team represents all 3 of our policy priorities- high quality child care- Beverly Lynn, Programs for Parents;
Home Visitation- Barbara May, Southern NJ Perinatal Cooperative; and infant mental health services-Kaitlyn Mulcahy,
Montclair State University Center for Autism and Early Childhood Mental Health.
- Northern Regional Leadership Conference (9/7/2018)
- Grandparent Resource Forum Breakfast (8/31/2018)
- Fall Professional Development Calendar (8/31/2018)
The Programs for Parents Fall Professional Development Calendar is HERE! Register for workshops through www.njccis.com and Learn. Act. SHINE!
Earn training clock hours and meet CCDBG new employee requirements, build higher quality skills, help earn a STAR rating through Grow NJ Kids. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leaders and Legends 2018 (7/27/2018)
- CDA Orientation (7/18/2018)
- Essex County Program for Infant/Toddler Care (PITC) Series (Spanish) (7/16/2018)