- Exploring New Territory with Zero To Three (10/9/2018)
NJ’s Think Babies Team @ #ZEROTOTHREE2018! Taking infant and toddler issues to new heights in the mile high city of Denver!!
Our awesome NJ team represents all 3 of our policy priorities- high quality child care- Beverly Lynn, Programs for Parents;
Home Visitation- Barbara May, Southern NJ Perinatal Cooperative; and infant mental health services-Kaitlyn Mulcahy,
Montclair State University Center for Autism and Early Childhood Mental Health.
- Northern Regional Leadership Conference (9/7/2018)
- Grandparent Resource Forum Breakfast (8/31/2018)
- Fall Professional Development Calendar (8/31/2018)
The Programs for Parents Fall Professional Development Calendar is HERE! Register for workshops through www.njccis.com and Learn. Act. SHINE!
Earn training clock hours and meet CCDBG new employee requirements, build higher quality skills, help earn a STAR rating through Grow NJ Kids. For more information, contact email@example.com.
- Leaders and Legends 2018 (7/27/2018)
- CDA Orientation (7/18/2018)
- Essex County Program for Infant/Toddler Care (PITC) Series (Spanish) (7/16/2018)
- Essex County Program for Infant/Toddler Care (PITC) Series (7/16/2018)
- Why Do Parents Spend So Much On Child Care, Yet Early Childhood Educators Earn So Little? (7/13/2018)
- WMBC-TV News Video – Youth Summer Employment (7/10/2018)