Bringing Books to Life! A Story-Telling and Reading Books workshopOctober 27, 2017
Please be aware that Programs for Parents is now accepting applications for our Fall 2017 CDA course!
Steps to Apply to the Fall 2017 CDA Program!
- Complete the registration form!
- Send us your application package! Things that should be included in your application package:
- $100 registration fee in the form of a money order or credit card transaction. We accept money orders mailed or dropped off. We also accept credit card payments over the phone or in person.
- A copy of your high school diploma or transcript
- Proof of employment or volunteering at a licensed child care center OR a registered family childcare provider (must be on a School Letterhead and signed by administrator)
- Turn in your completed application package! We accept three modes of submission.
- You can mail to our location
- Or Drop off at our location
- Or Fax in your application Package
Address: 500 Bloomfield Avenue Montclair, NJ 07042
- Please make sure to provide a valid email address and mailing address on your registration form as you will receive emails and letters updating you on your application status.
Please note that Programs for Parents does make payment plans for serious applicants, so please contact us if payment is a concern.
If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Blagman at 973-744-4050 ext 1011 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential