Programs For Parents Hosts NJ Department of Health Webinar!August 30, 2017
Back by Popular Demand!September 20, 2017
Please be aware that Programs for Parents is now accepting applications for our Fall 2017 CDA course!
Steps to Apply to the Fall 2017 CDA Program!
- Complete the registration form!
- Send us your application package! Things that should be included in your application package:
- $100 registration fee in the form of a money order or credit card transaction. We accept money orders mailed or dropped off. We also accept credit card payments over the phone or in person.
- A copy of your high school diploma or transcript
- Proof of employment or volunteering at a licensed child care center OR a registered family childcare provider (must be on a School Letterhead and signed by administrator)
- Turn in your completed application package! We accept three modes of submission.
- You can mail to our location
- Or Drop off at our location
- Or Fax in your application Package
Address: 500 Bloomfield Avenue Montclair, NJ 07042
- Please make sure to provide a valid email address and mailing address on your registration form as you will receive emails and letters updating you on your application status.
Please note that Programs for Parents does make payment plans for serious applicants, so please contact us if payment is a concern. Also, if you are working at a Grow NJ Kids center, you may be eligible for the Grow NJ Kids Scholarship.
If you have any questions, please contact Ravenne Gillett at 973-744-4050 x 1202 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential